American knife makers| knife brands of usa

American knife makers|knife brands of usa

Top American Knives: Best Folders & Fixed Blades Made in the USA


The United States will always have a legendary status in the knife world. As a relatively new country (speaking of Europe), due to active legislation and cultural environment, most modern designs come from the states. Of course, other countries also manufacture knives, but the reality is that 99% of those willing to use EDC files larger than 5 inches are Americans. This means that in the United States, design, materials and manufacturing processes have been developing rapidly, while other countries usually launch their own products after a few years.

As globalization entered a period of rapid development from the 1970s, traditionally, American companies began to seek to manufacture their blades overseas. For many people, this is a personal insult-knives are tools, yes, but they can be more. Many people think and still think that it may be good to use a Chinese-made keyboard, but when it comes to more personal items, such as knives, guns, cars, watches, etc., these things are not just human tools, but when it comes to Property that becomes part of your personal identity, many people still tend to support their property through purchases.

Available on Amazon






As a pragmatic person, I know I am British, so I cannot benefit from buying American. That being said, if one day it is announced that the powerful Buck 110 will be made in China, Americans will not be the only unhappy people. I know that if such days come, I will feel disappointed.

Available on Amazon


Available on Amazon                                                                                                                              


why? I don't have anything about knives made in China. In fact, I have owned and reviewed many of them over the years. That being said, I do believe that American-made knives should maintain the status of Americans, and Golden Colorado Spydie always has something special that cannot expressed in words. Judging from the resale value, I am obviously not alone.

Available on Amazon                                                                                                                           


 

I think the best-looking Emerson. That blade is malignant, and anyone with Emerson will tell you that ergonomics are great. I can easily admit that I am a doubter, but Ernie's design must have something special.

Available on Amazon                                                                                                                            





 I bought this knife a few years ago. Never reviewed it, because when I bought it – it was discontinued. I do n’t recommend others to do something that is not easy, although I ’m sure if you find something you can buy on eBay, but frankly, this list is about me and I like it, so in on! Dodo is crazy in every word. The lock is weird, the handle is strange, and the blade is crazy. I have to provide Spyderco with the main props to create a knife that looks like it jumped out of a Dali painting. They know that it will never become a bestseller, but they will release it anyway. This dismissive idea is why Spyderco has so many (well-deserved) fans.




 The best example of a modern American knife is that it destroys competition at the cost of money-no matter where it comes from. Probably one of the sexiest blades on the market (especially blades with black paint), and this structure / design has been well thought out from the beginning. If you are looking for cheap US-made folders, then this may be your best choice.





  •  Made in Spain
  • Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel. Handle length - 4.72 inch
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin finished blade boasts Precision cutting and is finely honed for long lasting sharpness
  • Ergonomic, traditional triple rivet handle gives balance and comfort
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Large sized 8 inch multipurpose chef's knife for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Product assembled in Spain. Blade sourced from Germany
  • Made of stain resistant carbon steel that's hot drop forged for durability
  • Triple riveted handle surrounds a full tang
  • Full bolster provides weight and ensures safety
  • Handwash with mild cleanser; lifetime warranty






 As a FYI, if Rockstead or Opinel decide to move to the United States for manufacturing, I will have the same feeling. I believe that their identity will be lost in this process, so for me, this is more an ideological debate, not national pride, but inheritance and inheritance



 Yes, yes, I know. It is bulky and old-fashioned, but literally it is a classic. As a child, this was the holy grail knife I grew up in Europe. Here, you really do n’t see Buck 110 every day. In my opinion, it has always been the most typical badass folder. Large Bowie blade with thick brass pad: What's not to like?




 As we all know, paramilitary personnel are a "better" knife in terms of hard data. Paramilitary forces have excellent locks, and the design is more refined, and they will not waste space like the military. Having said that, I love my Millie. This is my first batch of "big" knives (baby I have come a long way!), And will always occupy a special place in my collection. I like to think of the military as a Mustang in the 1960s and the paramilitary forces as Nissan ’s skyline-Nissan is equipped with more technology and more "thoughts", but the Mustang is invincible in the parking lot . if you know what I mean.



 The moment I held the knife I felt perfect. I do n’t seem to be alone, but for me, ergonomics fit my hands like gloves. Super structure, that's why I overcome my dissatisfaction with the "auxiliary" knife.


Comments

Popular Posts